Offering A Full Range Of Financial Management,
Financial Analysis And Accounting Consulting Services
Think of the Stone Financial Group
as a valuable ally for your organization. With more than twenty years of experience in both the business and non-profit arenas, SFG can provide you with trusted, professional analysis—analysis that makes sense for your business.
The Stone Financial Group gives you the confidence of knowing your needs will be handled with skill, sensitivity and confidentiality. By making your business more efficient, more accountable and more effective, you can be more successful.
SFG might work on specific projects directed toward answering a question or solving a problem:
Why SFG makes sense for your business:
- How much do I need to renovate my building?
- What are the best ways for me to obtain financing? Which are least costly to me?
- If I apply for this grant, how much should I ask for?
- How do I develop a budget for this new service I’d like to offer?
- How do I let my board know what is going on without getting them bogged down in too much detail?
- I’m not sure my current accounting system is meeting my needs. Any ideas?
- I need help in getting the accounting software up and running and getting my staff trained.
- I thought I had enough money to last the entire year. Why am I running short just halfway through the year?
- The folks who administer the grants that I receive are constantly asking for more reporting and analysis. How do I keep them happy without driving myself nuts?
- Sensitive to your needs and goals
- Extensive experience with both for-profit and non-for-profit organizations
So, take a moment and discover how SFG can help your business run more smoothly, efficiently and profitably
Download our printable brochure